Saturday, August 1, 2009

35 weeks! Getting closer :)

Yay for being 35 weeks! Not too much to report other than I feel good, and I am even writing this at 5AM after working a night shift...not too shabby. I do need to watch myself though, I was once again doing lots of organizing etc in our storage room, and I may have lifted one too many storage bins. My back was killing me, its just when I get an urge to organize and clean I have to do it at that very moment.

Our little one is over 18 in long and around 5 1/4 lbs (keep in mind these are just estimates from the wonderful 'what to expect when you are expecting' book) and the fruit this week......drumroll....Honeydew!! Perfect for summer time :) I have my 36 week appointment on Monday and then I will be going in weekly...I can't believe we are already to this point! Kind of scary...kind of exciting...lots and lots of mixed emotions. But I am sure once I am holding him in my arms, I will be more than excited to begin our new journey as a family.

Josh has been super busy with his business, which is amazing, but he has been putting in some long days. We are hoping I deliver on a Friday, so he doesn't have to close down....haha....we'll see how that works out :)

We went out to the Olive Garden for Jackie's birthday on Wednesday, and celebrated with Josh's sister and her husband. And then mi madre's birthday is today! I work all weekend, so we will be celebrating with her next weekend.

And one little addition...My Grandpa Thompson had surgery yesterday for a resection of his colon for an infected appendix and diverticulitis. Everything went very well, from the reports, and all we ask for is lots of prayers to be sent his way so he has a speedy recovery!

Well...I am in the nursery...and the babies are calling :) Off to change about 6 diapers and bottle some hungry babes. Hmmm at least its great practice!

0 comments: