Thursday, August 20, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things....

(At least during pregnancy.........)


mmmm what would I have done for
16 weeks without saltines


Since finding out I was pregnant I promised myself a pedicure every 2-3 weeks, so fabulous and so relaxing! 



Craved potato salad earlier on in pregnancy....I ate it by the gallon...I swear



peanut butter and jelly toast (oh and the fact that Josh had to specially go out and buy me some grape jelly for my late night craving :)





Love love love orange pop...no idea why...but its my new favorite beverage :)



Caribou Coffee's Carmel High Rise Cooler (my guilty pleasure during pregnancy, love the fact that they can do 1/2 caff) mmm yummy (this is what gets me through my 12 hr night shifts)




Whoever invented these were pretty darn smart! Bella Bands! Those of you who don't know, they are pretty much like stretchy tube tops that you can put over unbuttoned and unzipped pants that will hold them up for you! I only had to buy one pair of overly expensive maternity pants.



I have a much greater appreciation for people with heartburn...it sucks...these babies don't leave my side (on my nightstand, in my purse, work bag etc)





I thought this would be a fun post to look back at...for 9 months these have been my favorite things :)

1 comments:

Carissa said...

Just think...pretty soon you won't have any of these cravings or need your bella band! Come on baby!