Thursday, August 20, 2009

38 Weeks!

I had my 38 week appointment on Wednesday.  I am 0 % effaced and not dilated one bit.  Haha, I guess I won't be having the little one before I got back to work tonight.  I am measuring right on (38cm) even though no one believes me.  I swear its just because I'm tall...he has more room to grown, instead of  just going straight out.  I am having some Braxton Hicks contractions (false labor) every once in a while.  Only if I am up on my feet for long periods of time etc.  I feel good, a little bit more tired this week, but otherwise pretty good for being 38 weeks pregnant.  I also had my baby bump photographed this past Sunday with a friend from Faribault.  I will of course post some pics once she sends me the cd.  

I also wanted to post a picture of our little boys closet....are you kidding me....and yes I had to label each section so I could keep everything organized.  And keep in mind everything 12 months and above is in storage bins, until I can find more room in the closet.        

0 comments: