Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Updated Bump Pic :)

I thought I should probably update my bump pic...since its almost been a month since the last one.  I am 36 weeks today!  Once again, I can't even believe this baby boy of ours will be soon be here.  The crazy thing that I keep thinking is... I take care of some 36 weekers in our newborn nursery...that just blows my mind that baby Remme is that close to making his appearance :)  

I had my 36 week appointment on Monday and will be going in weekly from here on out.  Everything went well, he is a happy camper with his heart rate in the 130-140s.  She asked me if I have noticed him dropping, because I am measuring the same as what I was at my 34 week appointment.  I didn't really notice, but my coworkers actually did.  He isn't pushing up into my ribcage as much, so I guess there have been a couple subtle changes that I have noticed.  He is currently head down as well (yay!).  Well more pics to come from this upcoming weekend.  I have 2 baby showers with Josh's family!  Hopefully it doesn't get too hot...I have been so lucky this whole summer! 

1 comments:

Carissa said...

Only a few weeks left!!! Looking forward to this weekend!!!