Wednesday, July 1, 2009

31 weeks!!

Baby Remme is 31 weeks! Around 3.3 lbs and 17 inches long! About the size of 4 oranges. His little legs, arms and body are getting more and more plump and he is heading towards a growth spurt...woo hoo mommy's tummy is gonna get bigger :) haha. He is moving around a ton, especially when I am attempting to sleep...of course :) I checked his heartbeat tonight at work (I love working on the OB floor) His little heart is beating away at 150 per minute. I can't believe I am already in the 30's! The funny thing is...I have taken care of 4 couples from our prenatal class. Its crazy to think that only a couple weeks ago, we were all sitting in a circle with our bellies, and now some of those mommas have their little babes!!

3 comments:

Marco Family said...

YOu are almost there! Get lots of rest, and enjoy some quality time with Josh!You are about to be VERY blessed! When that little one comes, feel free to ask me any questions! I know I had a ton!

Take care,

Gina

Carissa said...

Yippie! Getting closer to that little guy being here!!!

Rachel said...

Make sure to go on AS MANY DATES as you can these last few weeks...and have fun with it! :)