Monday, July 27, 2009

Busy Weekend - Part 2 - Jake and Stacy's Wedding!

Saturday afternoon I headed to Savage to pick up Miss Chelsea (my date for part of the evening) and then to Richfield where we attended our friends' wedding (Jake and Stacy).  We made it to the church pretty much in time...thanks to our spectacular navigation skills :)  Ross and Josh made it to the reception just in time for food.  The boys enjoyed a cigar on the deck overlooking the golf course.  They were 'hiding' but eventually all of us girls found them, and then made them take pictures...they were very excited.  It was a very fun night, I am glad we made a pit stop between the wedding and reception so I could get a '1/2 caff latte,' otherwise I would have been one sleepy girl by 9pm.  One of Josh's friends even made a comment around midnight... "wow erin, I just can't believe you are pregnant aaaaand sober, and you are still dancing and having fun." haha I thought that was pretty funny.  We finished off the night at Ross and Chelsea's in Savage, (I was able to sober cab for 7 amazing and entertaining people :)  Chelsea said, "Erin, I hope I am as cool as you when I am pregnant."  hehe, gotta love it.  It was such a great night, and yet another fabulous addition to our busy busy weekend.

   

0 comments: