Monday, July 27, 2009

Busy Weekend - Part 1 - Party at the Lundeen's


Baby Carter even got a name tag

             
         My cousin Kel and I                          Jenny!



So I need to post everything that went on this weekend in 3 separate posts...because we were quite busy allll weekend.  Friday night we went down the Faribault to Josh's parents' house.  We went out to eat and enjoyed watching Lily and her half sister Chloe...race around the house, wrestle and play with each other.  

Saturday, Josh was in a golf tournament with Ross and Eric for Faribault Football.  While Josh was golfing I headed up to Lakeville to my aunt and uncle's for a pool party.  Well...the weather was a bit on the cool side, so the afternoon was spent watching the cousins aaaaand the uncles in a slam dunk contest.  I decided to sit that one out :)  There were lots and lots of relatives...ones we hadn't seen in a while, so it was nice to visit with everyone.  I've included some pics of my cousins...I love seeing all of them...we are all so close and I am lucky to have such a fabulous family!  


0 comments: