Monday, June 29, 2009

Maddens Resort with the Remme's


We spent the weekend with Josh's family in Brainerd at Maddens Resort.  It was a great weekend...well other than the rainy day on Saturday, but we still had a fabulous time!  Carissa and I drove up early on Friday...I was a little out of it since I worked the night before, but we were able to enjoy some of the resort, along with take a nice looong nap :)  The rest of the crew came up that evening.  We had dinner and spent the rest of the evening playing cards.  Saturday we enjoyed the rain and clouds :) and went mini golfing!  Sunday was beautiful...little windy, but nice.  The girls laid out on the beach while the guys enjoyed a round of golf.  Josh was ready to golf another 18, I guess he was just getting warmed up on the back 9 :)  We already talked about going up again next year....the weird thing is...We will be toting around a little 9 month old next summer :)  Carissa and I were able to fill up her Acadia with our crap...I don't know what I will do when I have a whole other person to pack for :)

                      

           

0 comments: