Monday, June 15, 2009

29 weeks!

Well...its been a while...my aunt Judie reminded me this weekend that it has been 4 weeks since my last post..oops :)  But, oh man, how time flies when you are feeling good.  I can't believe I am already 29 weeks! (tomorrow)  I officially entered my 3rd trimester last week.  I am kind of sad to be leaving my 2nd...it was so good to me :)  But, I am also very excited to be in the "home stretch."  Even though the home stretch will bring hot summer days and a much bigger belly.  


I feel our little guy all the time, he likes to use my stomach as a punching bag often.  I mostly feel him during the evening time, especially after dinner.  

Week 29:  Baby Remme is about 2.5-3 lbs and 17 inches!  In veggie terms:  the size of a butternut squash, haha I have no idea what that is...but I guess thats what they use for the 29 week comparison.  I had an appointment with the midwives today, got my glucose checked, and heard our little one's heart beat.  Everything went well.  We had a very busy weekend, which I will definitely be blogging about.  Here's a pic from tonight...29 weeks! 
   

0 comments: