Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Soon to be Mrs. Kollar!

2 weekends ago I made the trip to Rochester to celebrate Miss Bekah's Bachelorette Party!
Her and Joe will be getting married this week in Jamaica.
I will try not to tear up writing this...but unfortunately the all inclusive resort (where josh and I actually had our honeymoon) does not allow little 3 month old babes to come with.  Boooo
So I will be thinking of the two of them while and sending them lots and lots of love from MN.

Bekah and I have been close friends since the 9th grade.
She is going to make such a BEAUTIFUL bride and I cannot wait to see all of the pictures.
We love you Bekah and we wish you all the happiness in your new life with Joe!

"The Brunette side"  Molly, Sheri, Bekah and I.  No lie...we sat this way at the table ... Brunette side and Blonde side.

The "Blonde Side"   Rachel, Leslie, Cassie and Sally

The Bride to Be!

Love this pic of Mols and I

Such a fun night!  This winery has a place in Rochester where you can have the entire space to yourself.  We bought a case of wine and the owners left leaving us girls in charge :)

After the wine 'tasting' we met up with Joe and his buddies at the comedy club.

All of the girls

Bekah and her sister

I had to include this pic....the end of the night....and yes we are "cheers-ing" our food!

0 comments: