Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Another Fun Fall Weekend


Friday night we had friends over for an impromptu pizza night!  It was incredibly relaxing for Josh and I.  I had laid Harrison down for a late afternoon nap and he didn't get up until the next morning!  So we enjoyed our adult conversations while Harrison snooooozed away and the older kiddos played in basement.  Harrison has been nicknamed Turbo and Zooooom Baby.  He is always on the go and is constantly getting into something.  So we missed his company on Friday night, but it was oh so relaxing for Mommy and Daddy :)

Saturday Carter and Daddy had hockey early in the morning and then we all headed down to Lakeville as a Fam to my Grandma and Grandpa's Farm.  It was my Grandpa's 81st Birthday!  Reese and Carter were outside exploring all the farm has to offer all afternoon and Harrison LOVED the cows.  They loved him too (I think they thought we were going to feed them).  

                               
Sweet Sweet Baby Ella
(My cousin Kelly's little girl)  She was all dressed up for Halloween with her pumpkin and tutu!

My coworker Justine has given me 5 gifts this week.  (Based off of the book The 5 Love Languages)  One of her gifts was to watch our babies on Saturday night.  (The gift of service)
She came with her goody bag with all sorts of Halloween crafts and had a blast with the kids.  Carter and Reese can't stop talking about all of the fun they had!

Josh and I had dinner with friends at The River Inn in Hanover.  MMMMMmmm always so yummy.  It was a nice date night.  We haven't really had one since my diagnosis, so it was a much needed night out!


Last but definitely not least we spent Sunday afternoon at 101 Market.
My very sweet friend Britt gave us tickets for a fun afternoon, and Jackie and Dean joined us. 


Bahahaha this makes me giggle.  My superhero kiddos.  Harrison thought this was pretty neat.  Peek a Boo!

Of course having some fun in the corn pit!


Rode with this little guy on the animal train.  Holy cow its a good thing my hips were being somewhat cooperative for me that day.  It felt like we were going 100 mph and flying over jumps!  The kiddos had fun!



Petting Zoo Fun!



Our little Fam




Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!



It's amazing what you can do in a weekend!  And it really seems amazing when you write it all down.  Three days of memory making, that's what it is all about.  The house remained a mess, the laundry piled up....but hey....we won't ever look back and say "remember when Mom and Dad did laundry that one Saturday"  hehe.  (Josh is probably reading this thinking....ummm I did do the laundry).  I know hunny and that is why I love you.  (I just refuse to do laundry here after someone told me snakes can crawl into your dryer vent!!!)  I said I will do laundry when we move, or I will just keep buying new clothes.  

Hope each of you had a wonderful weekend....whatever you did....
love the Remme Fam

2 comments:

Heather erichsrud said...

Love these updates- hoping I can boycot laundry and just keep buying new clothes- lol :)))

britt said...

You're such a beautiful woman, with a beautiful family! And Josh is beyond wonderful! Not a common thing to hear a guy doing his family's laundry!!