Sunday, January 1, 2012

31 weeks!


How far along? 31 weeks!!! Into my 3rd Trimester! I switched providers, and had my first appointment with my new physician. It went great! Passed my glucose test (barely :)

Total weight gain: HAHAHA Maybe we should just leave that one out. Lets just say....I have officially caught up to where I am supposed to be. Who would have known one could possibly gain that much in 3 weeks....hehehe. Who can blame me! I was in starvation mode for 25 weeks, and now I think my body is holding onto to EVERY SINGLE thing I put into it :)

Maternity clothes? I purchased a SUPER cute pair of jeans this past week. SO comfy. Didn't need many maternity clothes though while in Florida...I miss being preggo in the summer (it's a little easier to wear cotton dresses, long tanks and leggings.

Stretch marks? Nopers

Sleep: Pregnancy wise....sleep is just fine, I could sleep like a baby. 2 year old who screams when we put him down, needs to be rocked to sleep then screams at 4 AM and crawls in bed with mommy and daddy...yeah....not so much fun. He has moved on from being scared of camels (I know right??!!) to being scared of sharks in his crib. This week he has started too sleep in his big boy bed again ... lets hope it lasts!

Best moments these past weeks: 28-29 weeks was spent in Florida! So AMAZING and relaxing. And of course spending the Holidays with family.

Miss Anything? Now that my tummy is better, a glass of wine sounds nice, especially when we go out to eat.

Movement: Baby is most active at bedtime. Still with an anterior placenta I don't feel much. All of the Doctors brought chocolate and treats this week to work...I could definitely feel him/her after all of those sweets :)

Food cravings: Panera Chicken Cesar sandwich, Benihana, snickers, pickles, warm beverages....hot tea, lattes, coffee SALT SALT SALT

Anything making you queasy or sick: NOPE! finally :)

Gender: Still a surprise....even though my coworkers attempt to ultrasound me everyday at work :)

Labor signs: Nopers (good thing)

Symptoms: I feel awesome. My third trimester with Carter was great too, hopefully it will remain the same.

Belly Button in or out? Has been out for a LONG time. I actually taped is down at work the other day, looked like a nose was coming out of my stomach.

Wedding rings on or off? On (however with my lovely wt gain, my fingers got a little puffy in Hot Florida)

Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY. I don't think I realized how crummy I felt for so long. I still get a little moody after working 4 12hr shifts in a row, but who wouldn't preggo or not preggo.

Looking forward to: Getting ready for this babe's arrival! I cannot believe I only have 9 weeks left. AND so much to do! I went through the newborn bins and took out "all" of the neutral items (Lets just say, financial wise, lets hope this little one is a boy, because EVERYTHING we have is allllll boy)

I am also looking forward to this week because Carter is potty training!! I have the whole week off, so I thought I would give it a try. Stay tuned for updates!

0 comments: