Thursday, November 24, 2011

25 weeks!!


How far along? 25 weeks


Total weight gain: ummm, 3 lbs at my last visit?? The stomach flu definitely did not help that, but my 'bump' is measuring perfect!

Maternity clothes? Not yet....just loving my bella band or I sometimes sport the unbuttoned jeans under my long shirts :)

Stretch marks? Nopers

Sleep: I could sleep allllll day long. Favorite part of the day is nap time for Carter and nap time for momma.

Best moment this week: Every week past 24! As a nurse I know this week is kind of the magic number. But baby....you need to stay cooking for A LOT longer. Also, Josh and I celebrated my birthday this past weekend. We had a 'date' weekend. Benihana on Friday night, Shopping, dinner and comedy club on Saturday. We also got our Christmas tree this past Sunday...so much fun!

Miss Anything? Sleeping through the night without having to go potty

Movement: Feeling baby more and more. Josh got to feel our little one last week! Baby is most active at bedtime.

Food cravings: Panera Chicken Cesar sandwich, Benihana, snickers, pickles, warm beverages....hot tea, lattes, coffee

Anything making you queasy or sick: Finally started to feel better at 22 weeks, but then the Remme Household came down with the stomach flu this past week. Ucky, second time this pregnancy with the stomach flu, no fun.

Gender: Still a surprise....even though my coworkers attempt to ultrasound me everyday at work :)

Labor signs: Nopers (good thing)

Symptoms: Just tired, I think having a toddler might have something to do with this.

Belly Button in or out? Has been out for a LONG time.

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: I would say happy....I think my hubby would disagree at times :)

Looking forward to: Celebrating with family today at Thanksgiving. We have a lot to be thankful this year....family, friends, a warm cozy house, jobs, and a baby on the way!



1 comments:

Martha Klopp said...

what a cute little bump you have! and props to you for keeping the sex a surprise. i couldn't do it!