Wednesday, January 7, 2009

saltines, buttered toast and water

Hmmmm doesn't that sound good :)  So, the nausea has definitely kicked in, the only foods that seem somewhat appealing to me are bland and boring.  I have the day off, and I am meeting up with Briony and Amanda for happy hour (well non-alcoholic hour for me) at a Mexican restaurant.  Hopefully by this afternoon, I will feel up for something more exciting other than saltines and toast. 

Also smells are definitely getting to me, Lily was spayed this week and the ointment we have to put on her stitches is making me sick.  Unfortunately, she lays everywhere, so I feel as though I can't escape the smell....uuuugh.  I guess I just need to keep telling myself, that it is totally worth it.  I took all the cushions off the couch and allll the pillows, put them in the other room and "febreezed" them like a mad woman.  Haha its very interesting experiencing all of this, thank goodness I have a very understanding husband.  He has always been able to withstand my "erin moments," so I think he is well prepared to take care of a pregnant erin :)  

Time for bed, goodnight!

Oh I almost forgot, I am six weeks today!!!  Baby Remme is now the size of a sweet pea :)  My little sweet pea.

-erin-
(mommy to be)

0 comments: