Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Auntie Carissa and Uncle Eric know about Baby Remme!


So, this is the first time I have felt up to posting since this weekend.  I have been quite out of commission since then, with some lovely nausea and well vomiting....hmmm yummy.  Okay, sometimes I may post things, not realizing everyone talks like nurses, so forgive me :)


Any hoo....We told Carissa and Eric this weekend!! They came on Saturday morning and stayed until Sunday.  It was a ton of fun.  The guys worked on the basement and got so much done, I was very impressed with how fast they worked.  Jackie and Dean came up as well, since they wanted to be here when we told them the good news.  Carissa...well... she just needed confirmation.  She told me she had a "hunch" when I turned down a glass of wine at Christmas.  So I think she knew it was coming, since I shared with her the day after Christmas, that I just wasn't feeling like myself. 

We then proceeded to go shopping at the outlets....and of course I was talked into buying some really cute baby clothes.  (okay well maybe I didn't need too much talking into).  I kept drifting toward the little girl side, of course, so if there is a little Joshua Jr in my belly, he may have to be comfortable with wearing pink puffy vests :)  The deals were so amazing so I ended up getting a couple things, and if we have a little boy, then I can always use it for a great baby shower present.  

Today, Baby Remme is eight weeks old, the size of a raspberry.  What a beautiful winter day to turn eight weeks :)  Very exciting!  Hopefully "mommy to be" can keep her food down today :)  I'm crossing my fingers!  

-erin-

0 comments: