Saturday, January 3, 2009

5 weeks, wanting to tell EVERYONE!!!!


Oh this is a lot more difficult than I would have thought, I just want to tell everyone and anyone that there is a "baby in the making" in my tummy.  We are definitely planning creative ways to tell our families, but the wait is killing me.  I have been reading so many baby blogs and not one really says "the perfect time to share the big news."  Some share with the first positive pregnancy test and some wait until the first trimester is done.  I just want the baby to be healthy and possibly a little further along, before we share with everyone to make sure we do not have to go back and share any bad news, if something were to happen.  


I received my "week 5 of your pregnancy" email.  Our little one is now the size of a sesame seed (upgraded from poppy seed).  This is also the week when those "pregnancy symptoms" could start showing up.  I feel okay today, other than a little tired.  Its interesting, because no matter how much sleep I get, I constantly feel exhausted.  I have read though, my body is expending energy as if I were running a marathon.  hmmm does that mean I don't ever have to run a marathon if my body is experiencing one right now?  :)  

Our little Lily puppy got spayed yesterday, so we are definitely focusing on her right now, making sure her pain is under control and she is eating well.  She slept with us last night, which is a treat for her, hopefully she doesn't think it will be an every night occurrence.

Well hopefully, I will be able to keep all my food down this week!  So far I have only been extremely tired, with some occasional waves of nausea, but who knows, I have quite a few more weeks in my first trimester.  Happy Saturday....bye for now.

- erin -
(mommy to be)


0 comments: