Friday, November 1, 2013

Apple Orchard Fun

A couple weeks ago my Mom and I took the kiddos to Fall Harvest Apple Orchard. 
We had a blast!  It was a BEAUTIFUL fall day! (as you can tell by Reese's sundress in October!)

We did lots and lots of fun things!

Saw tons of different farm animals

Played in Corn Pits

Fed and held baby goats

Took a tractor ride

Picked little gourds

Went apple picking

And fed some of the old apples to the cows


What a FUN FALL DAY!





Nana, Reese and Carter

Testing out the put put tractor


FUN in the corn pit!

Carter's favorite part:  Holding baby goats!

They LOVED Reese....I don't know if she felt the same way :)

I love this pic....talking to the baby goat.

Apple Picking!


Me and my little buddy

Wagon ride through the orchard

This girl makes me smile!





Silly Silly Silly

0 comments: