Monday, November 18, 2013

A Special Visit to Minne-Sooooh-tah

A couple weeks ago we had some very special visitors!

Kristin (my aunt), her peanut Gisele and my Grandma Alfaro came to visit.  All the way from Massachusetts.  It was a great weekend!  I can't believe how much sweet little Gisele has changed since we visited them last November!  She just turned one and is getting to be such a big girl!

We had a blast at 101 Market, playing in corn pits, bouncing in a giant pumpkin and going to the petting zoo!   (My aunt was amazed with the corn pit, I guess they don't have those out East :)

We also got to visit Mall of America,  go on a couple rides and eat at the Rainforest Cafe.

Their visit just made me wish we were closer.  It's always a great time when we get together (just wish we could do it more often).
Playing in the Corn Pit!

Lots of FUN!

Me and the girly

Petting a sweet baby bunny

I mean...come on....how adorable is she....

Reesey with Nana

The crazy llama that kept stealing all of the food


Miss Remya and Lily




An attempt at a picture of all three :)



0 comments: