Friday, April 26, 2013

Update: Instagram Style

I take so many pics via instagram....so I thought I would share some!
I love using it just because it seems to capture everyday life at the Remme's.
Usually when I have my SLR out, we are posing or are all dressed up etc.



Our house has walls!
Yay!
And last weekend we snooped around and took a peek.  So much fun!




Snuggle time in the crib!



A couple weekends ago we met up with the Peroutkas.
Landon and Carter had a blast on some of the rides!

Reesey patiently watching the big boys have fun

DISASTER
This one makes me laugh.
The great thing about living in a small townhouse = fast clean up
The Worst thing about living in a small townhouse = fast demolition
Yes my children did this in 10 min....I would say that takes talent

After running errands with Mommy.
Look at that cute blue mohawk!

Carter and I had a date night a while back.
Movie night to watch the Croods

Look at those MUSCLES!

Carter watching his muscles grow as he ate his green beans

1st bath in Nana's sink!

Carter in absolute heaven at MOA.  He got to meet the Ninja Turtles (aka "Ingine Turtles")  When asked what they said to him he said, "Cowabunga DUDE"

She loves to cuddle with her stuffed animal babies

So tired....passed out on the floor

"Spring in MN"

All smiles at Nana's house

Carter has been going to swimming lessons once a week.
He is doing great!  A bit timid of the water and getting his ears wet.  He is always exhausted afterwards and is all smiles the entire lesson, so I think he likes it!

What a big girl!

0 comments: