Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Easter Fun

Man oh Man I am behind.
A.  I increased my hours during orientation, and for some reason working that extra 12 hour shift every 2 weeks is kicking me in the behind.

B.  It's not like we have been just sitting around on our bums.  Life has been crazy busy, but we are still loving it!

C.  This dang computer is so slow at our rental that I get annoyed and give up.  (Especially when Miss Spitfire gives me 2 minutes to upload something before the screaming begins.)

So any hoo...More Easter Pics from celebrating with the Thompson Clan

She looks all sweet and innocent doesn't she.  Don't let her trick you....this girl has a voice and will definitely use it to get her way.  Here she is with her Easter basket goodies.  She just LOVED the bunnies.  And cuddles them all the time.

My cousin Paige and I with our girlies.

Carter Man with his Easter basket goodies.

Family pic...not bad :)

Love them!

Kelly and Teagan continuing the tradition of stealing my camera and taking pics :)

Reese and Nana

Cuddling with Jenny

Lots of fun jumping on the bed!

Kevin and his God-daughter Morgan

My little sweetie

Daddy and Reese

Reese was over it :)
 We had a great day at the Lundeen House.
Other than the fact that they were recording the basketball game and watching the guy breaking his leg over and over again.  Yes I am a nurse....and no I cannot watch something like that happen....uuuuugh I don't know how my Mom is able to handle that type of nursing.   Unless you are birthing a child, don't come to me with any trauma issues.  I may faint.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.

It sure doesn't feel like we had Easter already.  Especially with this lovely snow of ours :)

0 comments: