Thursday, January 3, 2013

Skating!

Well I would say I experienced a first.....crying in a warming house......because my 'little' boy is growing up so fast!  We took Carter skating the other day.  Him and Daddy bought some new skates this fall and wanted to try them out.  Carter did great!  (I could tell Josh was excited to be on skates again too :) They had this great 'walker' there and Carter just skated around pushing that. (With Josh's help of course)  It was a rather chilly day, and little Reese hadn't been feeling the greatest so it was a short trip to the rink, but by the end of the 1/2 hour Carter was walking around the warming house on skates, like it was no big deal.  It's amazing how fast they catch on.  Carter can't wait until our next trip to the Rink!

Sunny...but FREEEEEZING out.

Go Carter Go!
The theme of the day was "walk like a duck"

Sweet baby girl, cozy and warm in the warming house

Thumbs up and ready to go!

A little bit more work putting on someone else's skates!


So so so cute!  Such little skates!
Uh oh.....this post kind of makes me sound like I could be a hockey mom down the road.....hmmm I don't think we'll get that far :)

0 comments: