Friday, July 6, 2012

Mr. and Mrs. Fortman!



Last weekend was amazing.

Okay that's really all I need to write :)


Well I will say a tad bit more.
My bestie from college got married!
Miss Amanda Ewald married Paul Fortman at Lutsen Resort off of Lake Superior in a GORGEOUS ceremony on 6.30.12

Carter and Lily were with Nana and Reese went with Grandma and Grandpa Remme
The kiddos had a good time and so did we!

It was great to have a weekend away, but by Sunday I was missing my littles.
Friday night they hosted a BBQ on the beach followed by a bonfire!




The Bride to Be and I.

Me and the Hubs

The Cute couple!

Wendy with two of Amanda's sisters.....Peacin all over the world!

St. Olaf Girls
Briony, Claire, Amanda and Wendy

And here she comes!
Dave Ewald walking his 1st of 4 girls down the aisle.



Just love her to pieces

So happy!

Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Fortman!!



0 comments: