Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fun in Florida!

This past week was spent in sunny, warm Florida, near Ft Meyers.  My step-dad Jeff hangs out down there all winter and runs his business from the golf course (lucky him) and my mom is able to take weeks off to join him.  We took advantage of course, and planned a trip south.  Carter and I flew down with Nana last Thursday.  Carter was awesome.  He slept for an hour and spent the rest of the flight peeking behind us at his two little friends.  Josh flew down that evening after work. We had a fabulous time and fortunately had amazing weather!  70's, sunny, no humidity...couldn't be better.  The plane ride home we were lucky since Carter slept all 3 hours.  Except we found out today at his 15 month check-up....the reason why....he has a little ear infection...I would have never known, he has been such a happy little camper.

I tried to pick my favorite pics from the trip
.....

but I of course couldn't pick between all of them :)



Nana and Grandpa K watched Carter while we enjoyed a date night.  Italian dinner and a movie...
The boys would probably agree that the highlight of the trip was the Auburn vs Oregon game.  (I would disagree...but whatevs)  Here Carter is with Grandpa K cheering for Auburn (even though his daddy was rooting for the ducks)
Give this boy a container of ranch and something to 'dip' and he will be entertained.
Steak dinner at Chops...thanks to Nana and Grandpa K
......
Carter's wonderful table manners....

Beach Adventure
Poolside...swimming with daddy....
Cool dude at the pool

Naples Zoo.... chasing the birds













































1 comments:

Carissa said...

What cute pictures! I love them!