Monday, January 31, 2011

Big Cuz Lil Cuz

This past weekend we hung out with the Chap's in Cokato. We had a nice relaxing time. And of course got a little photo session in. We needed to put Cohen in his 'lil cuz' shirt since the little chunky monkey is about to grow out of it.

Here are our little monkeys....I have a feeling in 1 year we may have two little trouble makers on our hands :) Carter only got 1 time-out this weekend for being a little 'rough' with his lil cuz.




He is so stinkin adorable....I got his cute little smirk on camera

Weekends with them just make me want to build a house right next door. I'm sure Eric would love that....since I have all these great home renovation ideas :)

1 comments:

Carissa said...

We would love to have you as neighbors:) Thanks for a fun weekend!