Thursday, April 9, 2009

It's a .....


BOY ! ! !

little feet....his second toe looks longer than the first...just like his mommy :)
Boy shot...Baby boy Remme was definitely not shy about showing his "area"
Leg shot.....Right side of pic is his little bottom, Left side he's crossing his legs
Profile Pic of our little one, and yes those are his feet over his head...flexible little guy
Just hanging out in mommy's tummy


We had our ultrasound on Tues, April 7th.  I had a lot of water and OJ prior to arriving (I was told to drink a lot, to get a better image)  The tech knew we wanted to know the sex, so she literally put the gel on my tummy, placed the ultrasound device on and said....well there's his...I said..."pee pee??"  She goes ... "YUP! Now go pee, because your bladder is hogging up the screen."  I glanced over at Josh and he had quite the grin across his face.  For some reason...I just knew it, all along I thought it was a little boy.  Everything looked fabulous, baby is healthy.  He is an active little guy.  We got to watch him do a back flip in my tummy.  The tech was very surprised I wasn't able to feel it.  We even got a glance of him opening up his mouth and sucking on his fingers...soooo cute.  As we were walking out the room, under his breathe Josh said... "yes!"  And....then I went shopping :)  I bought lots of cute baby boy clothes from the outlets...great deals...couldn't pass those up...hehe.  We are very thankful for such a great ultrasound experience...what an amazing thing to see!   

1 comments:

Carissa said...

Can't wait to meet the little guy!