Monday, April 27, 2009

I can feel little kicks in my tummy!!



So this weekend was the first time, I really started to feel our little one. (21 weeks)  I thought I felt "flutters" before, but this weekend they were much more noticeable.  He gets really active after I have some OJ and my one cup of coffee in the morning, so I knew it was our little one flipping around in there.  Yesterday (Sunday) Josh and I were laying on the couch and he was actually able to feel him from the outside!  So that was very exciting!  He's a good little kicker.  
Another exciting event this weekend was Bridget's wedding!  Bridget's mom and my mom were best friends growing up, and we would go up north with their family each summer.  Well she got married this weekend in Albertville, so it was also very convenient.  Me, mom, Brandon, Jaff and Josh had a fun night celebrating!  Baby Remme also had a good time :)   

1 comments:

Carissa said...

how exciting! I want to feel the babe too!