Friday, October 3, 2014

No Worries Mon



My amazing hubby surprised me with a trip to Jamaica over Labor Day Weekend!
I turn the big 3-0 this year and he wanted to do something special!

We took our honeymoon in Jamaica 7 years ago and we always wanted to go back.
It was such a great time and I am so lucky and spoiled by my Hubs.
We were also extremely thankful for our parents, who watched the children all weekend.  We couldn't have gone without them :)



So creative!



Outside our room


It was so toasty that my camera would fog up every time we tried to take a pic



Jamaican Smile


Our View from our room!

We were stranded in Jamaica.....I know I know doesn't sound half that bad



Our last dinner at Tokyo Joes

Love this guy




No Worries Mon


We could get used to this


So long Jamaica....until next time!!

0 comments: