Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thompson Easter

Easter was a beautiful day!
We spent it with my family in Lakeville at my Aunt Vicky and Uncle Larry's house.
It was also fun to dress the kiddos up :)


Paigey and I with our girls.
Morgan is getting so big!  Especially when she is next to Reese.
What cuties.
They are going to be such good little buds.

Teagan and Reese

Jacqueline and Kelly (Soon to be sister-in-laws!)

Me and my bro

Brittany cuddling with Reese

Congrats you two!
Kevin and Jacqueline are engaged and will be getting hitched next August 2013.  Woot woot can't wait!

This was the best big bro lil sis picture I got.
Neither of them were too cooperative.
Especially with Carter saying "bouncy bouncy bouncy!"
As he is flinging his little sister up and down with his arm.

He was all smiles though during the egg hunt!

Attempt at a family pic....not too bad

I can just hear the giggles from this pic.  Who would have thought that throwing rocks into a pond was so hillarious.

Reese's first easter!

Hehe I couldn't resist.

0 comments: