Monday, January 4, 2010

I heart Christmas

After spending part of Christmas Eve with Josh's family we packed up the car and made the journey to the cities. We drove very very slowly, but we made it! We spent the evening at my Grandma and Grandpa's and then spent the night in Bloomington at my Mom's. (unfortunately jeff was stranded in AZ because of the snow storm) Christmas morning we opened presents with my mom and brother and had some very yummy french toast. My mom of course went waaaay overboard on presents (like she always does), but we are very thankful for the awesome baby bjorn she got us and the amazing 11x14 canvas picture of our little man. Christmas day was spent at my aunt and uncle's in Lakeville. What a wonderful first Christmas for Carter...he even got to sit on Santa's lap!!





0 comments: