Wednesday, November 18, 2009

2 months old!



Our little baby boy is already 2 months old!  How time flies when you are having fun with such a cutie!  He is smiling and cooing and gaaaaing.  He definitely follows you when you are close to him.  He loves playing on his mat on the floor.  His favorite is when he hits the toys hanging above (I don't know if he means to hit them, but he loves it when it happens) 

I brought him in for his 2 month checkup on Tuesday.  He now weights 14 lb 9 oz (97th percentile) and is 24 1/4 inches long (90-97th percentile)  He is wearing 6 month clothing and does not fit in the 0-6 month socks anymore :)  He got two shots :(  I give shots to little babes all the time at work....but it's a little different when it's your own baby :(  I almost started crying.  He did really well and stopped crying as soon as mommy held him.  We can't believe how much he has grown!  I am taking a million pictures just to capture it! 

1 comments:

Life on Willow Street... said...

I can't believe he is 2 months already- that is crazy! We will have to come visit again soon- ooh class on December 9th! woohoo! :)