Thursday, October 22, 2009

LOVING my new camera!!!

Sooooo after talking about how much I wanted a Nikon....my wonderful hubby surprised me with one!!  He put it in a baby gift bag and when I was going through gifts from the baby shower I opened up the bag and was very confused.  I love love love it!  The pictures are amazing and I love how fast it is.  Mr Joshua also made me a card....yes made me a card.  He used some of my scrapbooking supplies.  (That will be the last time however, since he left 2 pens without caps on and dried out another adhesive device)  He told me how amazing I was for giving birth to our big boy and at the bottom of the card he wrote:  "Oh and by the way this is your Birthday and Christmas gift so don't ask for anything else."  He knows me too well :)  Here are some pics...obviously the blog uploading doesn't do it justice, but you get the point.  








2 comments:

Rachel said...

I think every Mom needs an SLR camera...wait until he starts moving - then you'll be glad you have a quick camera! :)

Carissa said...

Great pics of the little man!