Friday, September 4, 2009

Eviction Notice

Haha...well this little boy of ours has received his eviction notice.  Just to update everyone, I went in for my 40 week appointment on Wednesday (Sept 2nd, his due date).  Everything is fine and dandy, other than the fact that I am still at a big FAT ZERO!  haha, I guess you can only laugh.  So she wasn't able to strip my membranes, since I wasn't dilated at all.  I have been feeling just great, maybe too great.  No contractions, no false alarms etc.  So we discussed the plan.  He has until next Tuesday to make an appearance, otherwise he will be evicted :)  I have an ultrasound on Tuesday morning to check my AFI (amniotic fluid) then I will go to the clinic so they can check my cervix, and if I haven't made any progress I will be admitted to the hospital Tuesday night for an induction.  The actual induction would happen Wednesday morning.  So he could be born on 9-9-09 which would be pretty neat!  However, I am still technically an elective induction on Wednesday, so if they are busy, I would be the first one off of the list.  Lets just cross our fingers and hope that he comes on his own this weekend.  Maybe I could go into labor on labor day!  I will keep everyone updated!


(Oh and I just got my maternity pics in the mail today!! Very exciting!! These were taken by a girlfriend from Faribault (she is super talented).  They were taken at Como Park in St. Paul at 38 weeks.  She took a million, so I just put a 'few' up as a slideshow above)

1 comments:

Carissa said...

Your pictures are amazing! My favorite is the one on the park bench! It is so cute!!!