Thursday, May 15, 2014

A busy week :)

May is always a bit busy in the Remme house.  Josh's Birthday is on the 10th, My step-dad Jeff's birthday on the 9th.  Josh's Dad Dean on the 17th.  Mother's day somewhere in between usually.  So this week was a busy ... but of course fun one!

Friday Carter went to the elementary school and had kindergarten screening.
He passed with flying colors!!
His exact age group only needed 34 to pass and he got a 46!  Proud of my little buddy :)
One more year of preschool though, since he is a September Birthday.  His little sister on the other hand did great for about 20 minutes and then lost it.  She was climbing all over things and NOT listening towards the end (It was a good thing she wasn't getting tested :)  She just has a tad bit of a STRONG personality (I have NO idea where she gets that from)

Standing by "his" locker with all of the stickers he got!  Plus they each got to pick out a new book!

Daddy's Birthday was on Saturday.
Mommy FINALLY didn't have to work so it was a great day!
We started the morning with a Birthday Dance Party!


Josh and the kids with a Birthday Donut :)  Someday....maybe....I will learn how to bake and cook.


We headed out to Cokato for the afternoon to hang out with the Chap Family!

OH MY she is adorable.  I just love this little peanut.  She is such a good little gal.  Sitting up like a big girl now!   Reese is always helpful with Brynlee and brings her Nookies.

Reesey and Cohen with some yummy candy!

Happy Birthday Daddy!

The little man and I

The Birthday boy and ALL of the kiddos!





Carter with Miss Sasha


We played outside for most of the afternoon.  That wind was a little chilly but the kiddos didn't mind!


For those of you who have been around the last couple months, know that I have been working extra/overtime to pay of our lovely taxes so I accidentally two months ago picked up a 12 hour shift on Mother's Day...oops.  It ended up being a great day at work (It is always fun to be there on Mother's day when new babes are born!)


This was my Mother's day gift from Carter Man.  So so so sweet.   Gosh I love that kiddo.
Carter and I on Mother's day after I got home from work!


What a busy but Fabulous Week!

0 comments: