Friday, October 15, 2010

Carissa's Baby Shower


Sunday we threw Miss Carissa a baby shower in Faribault. I decided that I want to plan parties for a living :) I just LOVE doing all the putsy things involved. It was a beautiful day and we were very excited with the turn out! Carissa is now 33 weeks, she is cute as could be. With nothing but a little basketball in her tummy. Now that Cohen has all of his baby things, we just can't wait to meet him!

.......

Carter just loves his auntie (can you tell :)

Kim and Jodie (Carissa's aunties)
Aubrey and Carter playing with a very exciting box :)
Me with the guest of honor
Cohen's train-themed shower
Advice for the momma to be...I found these adorable advice cards for Carissa, everyone filled one out and then hung them up for everyone to read the wonderful 'motherly' advice
The diaper cake I made for Carissa (so much fun!!) I hope more of my friends get preggo...so I can make some more!

Aubrey and her Grandma
The ADORABLE train cake my Grandma Thompson made....she is so talented!
Playing Baby Bingo
Advice cards

1 comments:

Kayla Larson said...

So cute! I am working on starting up an event paper-craft business right now. Maybe we could bounce some ideas off each other! :)