Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bachelorette Party...Vegas Style

Two weekends ago I went to Vegas with the girls for Sarah's Bachelorette Party! Some of the girls I have known since 4th grade....so of course we just had a blast! I used frequent flyer miles, so I flew in Wednesday night a day before the others. The weather was crummy and I ended up staying at the hotel all day and going to the Titanic exhibit, that will now be at the Luxor for then next ten years. I love that kind of stuff...very very interesting. I was super excited to see the girls on Thursday afternoon. We went out to eat at a steakhouse and then hit up the town. Friday was spent poolside and touring the 'strip'. And Friday night we dined at Hard Rock and visited the Ghost Bar 55 stories up at the Palms Hotel. It was an 'early' (by Vegas standards) evening, but perfect for me since I was leaving the next morning. I was so happy I got to celebrate with the girls....I can't believe Sarah is going to be a MRS!!!! Can't wait for the wedding in June :)















Amazing view...55 stories up

0 comments: