Wednesday, February 4, 2009

10 weeks yipppeeee!!!

Almost there....less than a week until we get to announce the wonderful news!  I have an appointment on Monday with the midwife.  Hopefully we will be able to hear baby Remme's little heart beat.  :)  I can't wait.  

Today was a good day...I actually cleaned up around the house.  First time in...well...10 weeks.  Up until today I had zero energy.  (Well I wouldn't say I have a ton of energy, since I had to take breaks every 10 minutes, but more than I have had in a while)  No nausea today, I was able to eat something other than toast and bagels.  Soooo thats exciting too :)  Joshua and I had a date night at Olive Garden.  I pretty much ate 2 baskets of breadsticks, 3/4 of the big bowl of salad and an entree.  What?!  I'm eating for two right??  Well its off to sleep.  We get the pleasure of Miss Lily doggy sleeping in our bed tonight...lucky us :)  
Oh and baby Remme is officially a "fetus" 'it' even has little fingers and toes.

-erin-
mommy to be

0 comments: